Benefits of Work Conditioning Treatment
- Work Conditioning provides a daily program that gets the injured worker “out of the house” and more focused on a daily program of work
- This treatment supports a positive relationship with the employer as the worker takes an active role in the return to work process.
- Work Conditioning accelerates the physical recovery while diminishing the potential for chronic disability.
- It facillitates an earlier, safer return to work
- Work Conditioning can limit the financial loss associated with the inability to work.